Thank you for choosing Child & Family Counseling Group. To help navigate your first visit to our practice, please read the information below. Please feel free to contact our office if you have any questions.
10521 Rosehaven Street, Suite 100 Fairfax, VA 22030
- Please see patient forms below to prepare for your first visit or update information
- You may scroll to the bottom of this page for our "Q & A"
- If you have an appointment before 7 a.m., after 6 p.m. or on weekends please contact our office for the building access code
- Ample parking is available in the back of our building
- Appointments require 48 hours’ notice of cancellation to avoid a fee
- Our front office telephones are answered Monday-Friday from 9 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. (12 p.m.- 1 p.m. phones are briefly turned off during the lunch hour)
- You may email us with any questions or concerns at: [email protected]
- Please scroll to the bottom of our home page for directions
You may access our New Patient Intake Packets here (click on "PDF" to access forms):
Individual Practice Forms:
- Credit Card Authorization Form [ PDF ]
- Authorization for Release of Information [ PDF ]
- Acknowledgement Receipt for Notice of Privacy Practices [ PDF ]
- Electronic Communication & Consent Release [ PDF ]
- Internal Release of Information [ PDF ]
- Patient History Form (Adult) [ PDF ]
- Patient History Form (Child and Adolescent) [ PDF ]
- Appointment Agreement [ PDF ]
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Q. Is CFCG accepting new patients?
A. At this time, our practice is accepting new patients. (Please note this is based on provider availability at the time of inquiry.)
Q. How can I schedule an appointment?
A. To schedule an appointment please call our office. We are unable to schedule appointments in real time via email.
Q. Does your practice accept insurance?
A. Our practice does not accept insurance. We will provide patients with necessary documentation that your plan may require for possible reimbursement.
Q. What are your hours of operation?
A. Our administrative hours are Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. However, providers have individual schedules and thier hours vary. Please check with your individual provider or contact our front desk for provider availability.
Q. May I cancel my appointment?
A. Yes, we require 48 hours’ notice to avoid cancellation fees. Please contact your provider directly with cancellation fee concerns.
Q. Can I submit any records prior to my scheduled appointment?
A. Yes, please email information to [email protected] or you may fax to 703-385-8353. Please call us if you have any questions.
Q. How do I request a refill?
A. For non-controlled substances, please contact your pharmacy for refills. If, no refills remain or if the prescription is a controlled substance, please contact the Administrative Staff (Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m.). Outside of those hours, please contact your treating Psychiatrist via email. Please be sure to indicate your medication(s) name, dosage, your pharmacy, date of birth, any known allegies and your next scheduled appointment (if applicable). Please note that 90 days scripts may require authorization during an in person appointment.
Q. Can I speak with my provider before my scheduled appointment?
A. Our providers are dedicated to providing the utmost in professional and attentive care for their patients. During office hours, providers may be in session with clients. You may email your provider directly and they will do their best to respond as soon as possible, or contact our administrative office. You can leave a voicemail at your providers extension at any time. During weekends and holidays voicemails may not be retrieved until the next business day. In the event of a psychiatric emergency, please contact our emergency answering service (571) 463-2179 . Please note that the answering service is not for administrative request, scheduling appointments or refill requests. Our administrative staff is eager to speak with you about these requests during business hours.
Q. How many providers does CFCG have?
A. We presently have 5-Psychiatrists (MD), 5-Psychologists (Psy.D), 1 Neuropsychologist (Ph.D), and 4 Social Workers (LCSW, MSW).
Q. Does CFCG see adult patients?
A. Yes, CFCG accepts adult patients, as well as young children and adolescents.